- Portable and readily available for use
- Bottles contain a buffered, saline solution that is sterile and superior to tap water for emergency eye care
- Extended-flow nozzles
- User-control volume delivery (1, 4, 8 oz. products). Delivers drops or an irrigating stream of solution
- Ensured quality and lasting value with FDA-grade polyethylene bottles featuring lot numbers and expiration dates
- 36-month shelf life from date of manufacturing
- Personal eyewash devices are intended to supplement, not replace, primary eyewash units.
- Regulations: ANSI Z358.1 - ANSI Z358.1 (Supplemental Equipment)
Portable and readily available for use, the Sterile Personal Eyewash contains 32 ounces of a buffered, saline solution that is sterile and superior to tap water for emergency. Perfect for flushing nuisance particles such as pollen, dust, saw dust, smoke, etc., as well as for immediate treatment en route to primary eyewash unit or continued irrigation en route to medical care after a 15-minute eyewash.
Brand Honeywell Safety Video N/A