- The outside panel of the Bail Out Bag features 4 rows and 6 columns of modular webbing
- The body side panel of the Bail Out Bag features 3 rows and 6 columns of modular webbing and a #10 zippered
- The body side panel inner compartment panel features 4 rows and 6 columns of modular webbing for additional custom pouch configurations
- Each end of the bag features 3 rows and 2 columns of modular webbing for mounting additional pouches
- The main compartment is accessed by a double pull, dual direction #10 zipper
- 2 in. wide Type 17337 shoulder strap secured at end of the bag with heavy duty side release buckles and a removable 12 in. long pad
- The shoulder pad features 3/8 in. thick closed cell foam padding and is secured to the strap with velcro so it may be removed without having to unthread the shoulder strap
- Grab and go handle on the body side of the bag drops out of the way when not in use so it doesn't interfere with access to the main compartment
- 2 #0 black oxide drainage grommets at the bottom of the main compartment
- All zipper pulls feature quiet cord pulls
- As with all Specter Gear products this bag is made in the USA
- Bag dimensions - 10 in. high x 14 in. long x 4 in. deep
- 10 in. wide x 6 in. deep mesh quick access pocket
- 10 in. wide x 7 in. deep storage pocket
The Specter Gear Bail Out Bag is designed to allow an end user to custom tailor a Bail Out/E&E Bag to meet their specific operational needs. With bartacked modular webbing on the outside, inside and at both ends of the bag an astonishing amount of gear can be carried on, or in, this bag.
In addition to the ability to customize this bag, this bag also features dedicated storage pockets on the inside and outside of the bag.
The bag itself is constructed from 1000 denier Cordura with either two layers of Cordura or heavy duty ballistic nylon backing all bartacked points. There are no weak single layer bartacks anywhere on this bag.
Brand Specter Gear Video N/A