- Very useful dive communication system on dive boats and/or dive operations to monitor and talk to divers while action is happening
- Designed with State-of-the-art Digital Signal Processing circuitry ensuring great performance and clarity
- Front Panel speaker allows any persons within range and on the same frequency to be heard loud and clear
- Nominal Range: 50 to 500 meters depending on sea conditions and noise levels
- Reference Frequency: 32.768 kHz upper single side band
- Audio Bandwidth: 300 Hz to 3,000 Hz
- Automatic Gain Control: Greater than 80 dB
- Transmitter/Audio Output: 1/2 Watts (Transmitter), 1/2 Watts (Speaker)
- Microphone: Hand-held, Push-to-Talk, dynamic, 500 Ohm impedance
- Transducer: Ceramic cylinder attached to a 35 ft. cable with connectors
- Receiver Sensitivity: Greater than 100 dBv
- Battery Type/Life: 8AA Alkaline batteries - 10 hours; 16 AA Alkaline batteries - 20 hours
- Low Battery Alarm: 1 beep every 60 seconds when battery level is below 7V
- Housing and Dimensions: 7.85 in. H x 9 in. W x 3.4 in. D (19.9 cm x 22.9 cm x 8.6 cm)
- External Power: 12 VDC at Min. of 1 amp access via front panel mini double banana plug
SP-100-D-2 Surface Station Buddy Phone2® - P/N: OTS-900402-000 Includes:
STX-101M Compatibility Chart
- 35 ft. Transducer Cable Assembly - P/N: OTS-912077-000
- Hand-Held Microphone - P/N: OTS-110025-000
RX-100-D2-A Buddy Phone® STX-101 Aquacom® MKII BUD Buddy Phone® D2 SSB-2010 Aquacom® SCU-BUD/S Buddy Phone® SSB-2000/1 Aquacom® OR-BUD/S Buddy Phone® STX-100 Buddy Phone® TEC-BUD/S Buddy Phone®
The Ocean Technology System (OTS) SP-100D2 Buddy Phone2® Surface Station transceiver is designed to operate with all single side band acoustic underwater devices within range and on the same frequency. The user simply places the OTS SP-100D-2 Buddy Phone2® in a secure area, lowers the 35 foot transducer cable into the water, turns the power on and talks via a hand held microphone. When any other divers within range and on the same frequency talk, their voice will be heard from the front panel speaker of the SP-100D-2.
The OTS SP-100D-2 Buddy Phone2® is compact and operates on 8AA Alkaline batteries, ensuring hours of fun. For those who require extreme long life, two battery packs (16 AA) batteries can be utilized. You can monitor and talk to divers while action is happening. The OTS SP-100D-2 Buddy Phone2® is a must for all dive boats and/or dive operations.
Please see the OVERVIEW tab below for all compatible communication systems with the OTS SP-100D-2 Buddy Phone.
Brand OTS Communication Mode Wireless Video No