- Single layer construction for warmer conditions
- Polyester Diamond Ripstop
- Anti-snag zipper protection
- Polyester Taffeta
- Draft tube along zipper keeps out cold air and prevents heat loss along the zipper
- Trapezoidal Foot Box provides space so feet remain in a natural position for more comfort
- Vented Foot Box (patent pending) zips open for more comfort in warmer condition
- Slumberjack limited warranty
- Temperature Rating: 40 degrees C
- Carry Weight: 2 lbs 15 oz
- Carry Size: 8 in. x 18 in.
- Fits to 6 ft.
- Shoulder Girth: 64 in.
- Shell Fabric: Polyester Diamond Ripstop
- Liner Fabric: Polyester Taffeta
- Shell: G3 Fiber
The Tour Lite 40 Degree Sleeping Bag is great for those summer camping or backpacking trips and is light on weight but not features. This bag boasts single layer construction for warmer conditions. Designed for comfort with a trapezoidal foot box that provides space so feet remain in a natural position for more comfort and vents (patent pending) that zip open for more comfort in warmer conditions.
The Backpacking line of Slumberjack sleeping bags incorporates a proprietary G3 Fiber® insulation that compacts down while offering superior warmth to weight. Slumberjack mummy bags are shaped to eliminate extra bulk, however still offer enough room to spread out a little.
Slumberjack sleeping bags are warranted by Slumberjack to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product.
Brand Slumberjack Video N/A