SLP (Low Pressure) Hose Performance Requirements
- Tube: Type C (Nitrile) Black
- Reinforcement: Braided, high tensile synthetic textile cord.
- Cover: TYPE A (Neoprene) Black. All sizes perforated. TYPE C (Modified Nitrile) Yellow and Green. All sizes perforated.
- I.D.: SLP - 1/4 in. (6.3 mm)
- O.D.: SLP - 0.51 in. (13 mm)
- Working Pressure: 400 PSI
- Proof Pressure: 800 PSI
- Minimum Burst Pressure: 2000 PSI
- Temperature Yellow: -40° F to +120° F (-40° C to +49° C) continuous service
- Temperature Green: -40° F to +190° F (-40° C to +88° C) continuous service
The SLP Low Pressure Hose has a smaller 1/4 inch inside diameter and is used to deliver air to items such as a buoyancy compensator, drysuit, or any other device needing air to operate.
Many more options are available for the SLP Low Pressure Hose. Please take a look at the 2011 Amron International Catalog page in the Documents Tab, or call Amron's award winning sales staff at (760) 208-6500 to help build your Low Pressure Hose, get a quote, and place your order today!
Brand - Video No