- IMCA D-016 approved inverter attachment point
- High tensile Polyester 3x3 Panama basecloth
- Webbing strops terminate at single lifting ring
- Unique ‘de-tangler’ for zero vis. rigging
- Heavy duty UV stabilised PVC coating
- RF welded seams for strength
- Handling ladders
- 3/4 in. Inflation Valve
- Delivered ready for use
- Log Book, Certification and Instructions
- Model No: 5t ALB
- Inflated Bag:
- Lift: 5,000 KG
- Height: 3.7 Meters
- Width: 2.0 Meters
- Weight: 38 KG
- Packed Bag:
- Length: 0.9 Meters
- Width: 0.5 Meters
- Depth: 0.3 Meters
- No./Pallet: 5
The Seaflex Air Lift Bag is part of a standard range of Air Lift Bags (ALB) for supporting and lifting loads from any depth. Their advanced design and careful construction ensures a safe and robust product which is universally accepted by marine contractors and salvagers around the world. While good for vessel draft reduction and often used for lightening underwater structures, their main application is for lifting vessels and other loads from the seabed to the surface.
With over 15 years experience gained from designing, building, hiring and maintaining the world’s largest stock of certified air lift bags, Seaflex offers the Standard Range of ALBs as the most tried and tested units available today.
Compliance & Certification
- Complies with internationally accepted European offshore standard - IMCA D-016 - Air Lift Bags.
- Seaflex in-house manufacturing procedures comply with BS EN ISO9001-2008.
- Independently assessed and certified by Lloyds Register Quality Assurance Ltd.
Brand Seaflex Video No