Get immediate service.
- Underwater Television and Lights
- Diver Communications
- ROV Systems
- Recreational Submersibles
- Towed-array cable systems
- Current Meters
- Animal Migrations and Research
- Food Processing Equipment
- Bulkhead leads are tagged with pin number
- Bulkhead mounting torque: 7/16 thread = 50 inch pounds
- Connectors are designed for installation on one atmosphere vessels. Contact Sea Con for recommendations if using compensated vessels.
- Contacts: 2
- Mates With: IL-2-FS
- Dummy Connector: DC-2-FS
- Thread: 7/16-20 UNF-2A
- O-Ring: 2-014
- Width: 1 in.
- Hex Flats: 0.75 in.
- Hook-Up Wire: 18 AWG
- Bulkhead Body: DGS 1043 or CA630 per QQ-C-465
- Connector Body: Neoprene per B/A X5727
- Contacts: Copper Alloy Gold Plated per ASTM B488
- Guide Pin: 304 Stainless Steel
- O-Ring Material: Nitrile (formerly known as Buna N)
- In-Line Cable: #18 AWG SO Cable standard
- Bulkhead Pigtails: Teflon type E 18 AWG hook-up wire, 18 inches
- Open Face Pressure Bulkhead: Up to 1,000 psi (2,300 ft)
- Mated Pressure Bulkhead: Up to 10,000 psi (23,000 ft)
- Mated Pressure In-Lines: Up to 20,000 psi (46,000 ft)
- Voltage: 600 VDC (with standard cable)
- Current: 10 amps
- Contact Resistance: <0.01 ohms
- Insulation Resistance: >500 megaohms after wet mating
- Mating Cycles: >500 wet matings
- Operating Temperature: 25 degrees F to 140 degrees F (-4 degrees C to 60 degrees C)
The SEA CON® BH-2-MP Wet-Con Bulkhead Connector - Male 2 Pin Plug is for the DGS 1043 or CA630 Bulkhead Body.
Brand SEA CON Video No