- NPT Penetrator - 316 Stainless Steel
- Neoprene Molding is Standard
- Contact Leads are Tin Plated per MIL-T-10727, Type 1 and Fused
- Hermetic Seal must withstand 10,000 psi Test - Hydrostatic Pressure
- Test Voltage 800 VAC for 3 seconds minimum without breakdown
- Maximum Contact Configuration: 8 PIN
Available Options (Please call for Quote)
- Cable - Specify Length and SO or SJO
- Right Angle Penetrator on Outbound Side Only
- Polyurethane Molding
SEA CON® NPT Penetrators facilitate a cable assembly/harness to penetrate a bulkhead or instrument package without the use of connectors. Penetrators require all internal electrical connections to be broken and all wiring brought through the penetrating hole in order to detach the cable assembly. Penetrator assemblies have one advantage over connector penetrations in that they do not have the extra set of o-ring seals that are present in a connector set. The penetrator is sealed on the high pressure side (HP) of the cable utilizing the same molding procedures and bond areas as would be seen on the back of a cable connecting plug (CCP).
The SEA CON® NPT (National Pipe Thread) penetrator is a stainless steel fitting which utilizes the thread configuration to retain the penetrator in the housing and also performs the sealing. This is utilized on hyperbaric chambers, deck chambers and diving bell systems. The fitting incorporates compression glass sealing to ensure water tightness to 10,000 psi.
For products not listed in the pull down menu, including right angle penetrators and penetrators with cable, please contact Amron International to inquire about these items and to receive a quote. Please be prepared to specify cable length required and number of wires (i.e. 18/8 SO with 6 foot lengths inbound and outbound). Right Angle is available on outbound side only.
Brand SEA CON Fitting Type No Video No