- Underwater camera and lights (video system)
- Diver communications
- ROV systems
- Towed-array cable systems
- Current meters
- Animal migration research
- Food processing equipment
- Molded Body: Neoprene
- Contacts: Brass-Gold Plated
- In-Line Cable: 10 Pin: Neoprene #20 AWG
- In-Line Cable Length: 24 Inches (60cm)
- Open Face Pressure: 10,000 PSI (700 Bar) Optional And Needs To Be Specified Dummy Cap Recommended Above 100 PSI
- Mated Pressure: 10,000 PSI (700 Bar)
- Voltage Rating 10 Pin: 300 VDC
- Current Rating: 2.5 Amps Per Contact
- Insulation Resistance: >200 Megohms @ 300 VDC
- Contact Resistance: <0.01 Ohms
- Air Mate: >1,000 Cycles
- Underwater Mate: >500
- Operating Temperature: 25° To 140°F (-4° To 60°C)
- Mates with: MCIL10M and MCBH10M
- Dummy Connector Mate: MCDC10M
- Connector Sockets: 10
- Plug Length 1.10 in.
- Base Length 0.71 in.
- Width: 0.98 in.
SEA CON Micro Wet-Con Series MCIL10F Female 10 Socket In-Line Connector allows for smaller through ports in a pressure vessel and a greater density of conductors in a compact area.This connector is wet-mateable therefore enabling connections to be made underwater, on-deck or in any weather condition.
Brand SEA CON Video No