- Molded Body: Neoprene
- Bulkhead Body: Brass
- Contacts: Brass/Gold Plated
- Guide Pins: Stainless Steel
- Bulkhead N & W: Brass
- O-Ring: Nitrile (Formerly known a Buna N)
- Optional Locking Sleeves - Delrin
- In-Line Cable: Neoprene, #20 AWG - standard length 24 in.
- Hook-Up Wire (BC): Teflon, #20 AWG - standard length 13 in.
- Mated Pressure: 10,000 psi (700 bar)
- Voltage Rating: 300 VDC
- Current Rating: Up to 19 amps per Contact
- Operating Temperature 25º to 140º F (-4º to 60º C)
- Mounting Torque 50 in-lbs in dry stainless 1/2 in. long Female threads
The SEA CON® Micro Wet Con has become an industry standard for use with ROV’s, underwater lights and cameras, pan and tilt units, and oceanographic sensors. The key difference between Micro Wet Cons and Marsh Marine style connectors is that they are wet mateable. This small, yet robust connector was developed to provide all the features of the All Wet series, in a miniature, industry standard configuration.
The new small size offers the same flexibility and reliability as the other rubber molded connectors, in a lightweight and user friendly model. The Micro Wet-Con series allows for smaller through ports in a pressure vessel and a greater density of conductors in a compact area. The smaller connectors decrease the overall weight and drag of an ROV or other vessel. This connector is wet-mateable therefore enabling connections to be made underwater, on-deck or in any weather condition.
Brand SEA CON Video No
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
List Price: $57.08$48.52