Get immediate service.
- Underwater camera and lights (video system)
- Diver communications
- ROV systems
- Towed-array cable systems
- Current meters
- Animal migration research
- Food processing equipment
- Molded Body: Neoprene
- Bulkhead Body: Brass
- Contacts: Brass-Gold Plated
- Guide Pins: Stainless Steel
- Open Face Pressure: 10,000 PSI (700 Bar) Optional And Needs To Be Specified Dummy Cap Recommended Above 100 PSI
- Mated Pressure: 10,000 PSI (700 Bar)
- Insulation Resistance: >200 Megohms @ 300 VDC
- Contact Resistance: <0.01 Ohms
- Air Mate: >1,000 Cycles
- Underwater Mate: >500
- Operating Temperature: 25° To 140°F (-4° To 60°C)
- Mates with: MCIL8F and MCBH8F
- Connector Pins: 8
- Length 4.45 in.
The Sea Con Micro Wet-Con Dummy Connector is perfectly suited for applications where size and weight are an issue.
Brand SEA CON Video No