- Underwater camera and lights (video system)
- Diver communications
- ROV systems
- Recreational submersibles
- Towed-array cable systems
- Current meters
- Food processing equipment
- Number of Contacts: 8 pins
- Bulkhead Body: DGS 1043 or CA630 per QQ-C-465
- Connector Body: Neoprene B/A
- Contacts: Copper Alloy Gold Plated
- Guide Pins: 304 Stainless Steel
- O-ring Material: Nitrile (formerly known as Buna N)
- In-line Cable: 18 in. X 18/8 SO AWG cable pigtail
- Bulkhead Pigtails: Teflon -Type E hook-up wire, 18 in.
- Open Face Pressure Bulkhead: Up to 1,000 psi
- Mated Pressure Bulkhead: Up to 10,000 psi (23,000 ft)
- Mated Pressure In-lines: Up to 20,000 psi (46,000 ft)
- Voltage: 600 VDC
- Current: 4.9 amps
- Contact Resistance: <0.01 ohms
- Insulation Resistance: >500 megohms after wet mating
- Mating Cycles: > 500 wet matings
- Operating Temperature: 25° F to 140° F (-4° C to 60° C)
- Width: 1 in.
- Cable:18/8 SO
- Mates with: BH-8-FS, IL-8-FS and IL-8-FSX
- Dummy Connector Mate: DC-8-FS
- No guide pin. MPX connectors are recommended for new applications.
SEA CON's Wet-Con Connector series was developed to provide inexpensive yet reliable rubber molded connectors that allow the user to make and break connections both on the surface and underwater.
Brand SEA CON Video No
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
List Price: $73.30$62.31