- Patented split-fi n propeller technology - proven to deliver more forward motion with considerably less effort than traditional blades
- Drag-reducing vents substantially decrease resistance on both up and down strokes
- Extended soleplate acts like a lever to enhance power stroke
- Extra-wide foot pocket is ideal for wearing with a dry or semi-dry suit - also very comfortable to wear with standard warm-water boots
- Quick-connect swivel buckles (spring-heel straps sold separately - P/N: 25.350.005)
- Moulded from a stiff compound to deliver a slightly negative buoyancy
SCUBAPRO's Twin Jet Fins use a split-hydrofoil shape to deliver more forward motion with less effort. Result: more power with less effort and drag.
All SCUBAPRO split fins employ a truly remarkable propulsion technology that uses an unconventional hydrofoil shape to produce forward motion with considerably less effort than any other conventional blade.
SCUBAPRO Twin Jet Fins have a long and celebrated history of performance. SCUBAPRO Jet Fin have been considered the standard for power and durability since 1965.
Brand SCUBAPRO Video No