MK25 First Stage Regulator Features:
- Air balanced flow-through piston
- Chrome plated brass body
- Cold water: Anti-Freeze protection
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
- Low pressure ports: 5 on swivel turret
- High pressure ports: 2
- Tank connection: INT 230 bar / DIN 300 bar
- Weight: INT 230 825g / 29.1 - DIN 300 592g / 20.9oz
- Air Flow at 200bar: >8500 l/min - 301 SCFM
- Intermediate pressure: 9-9.8 bar / 130-142 psi
SCUBAPRO's MK25/S600 Regulator System is the most popular regulator combination and the top performing balanced piston first stage paired with the high performance air balanced second stage. The S600 truly matches the MK25's characteristics and thanks to its adjustment possibilities, it adapts to all diving conditions and all diver preferences. Ease of breathing is the essence of this system.
The MK25 first stage is SCUBAPRO's absolute top performer and is a superior regulator thanks to its ultra stable intermediate pressure resulting in an extremely punctual and constantly high delivery of air. That means instant air flow at any cylinder pressure and water temperature for a real carefree dive.
Brand SCUBAPRO Video No
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought