- Flash and water-resistant leather uppers withstand fire hazards and rigors of Sea-to-Land warfare
- 1,000 Denier Cordura® nylon
- PTFE coated for flame resistance
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining with Aegis Microbe Shield® prevents bacteria and fungus growth that cause rot
- Lycra tongue hugs feet for secure fit
- Triple-stitched for long lasting durability
- Leather instep panels
- Drainage vents move water out and prevent debris from entering
- Fiberglass shanks provides stability
- Rocky Airport™ footbed provides cushioning
- High-walled Vibram soles are stitched to each upper for maximum durability
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
These Rocky S2V Boots feature a leather instep panel, weigh just over one pound each, are super-flexible and deliver extreme performance. The 1,000 Denier Cordura in sides and panels are treated with PTFE coat for flame resistance. An Aegis Microbe Shield prevents bacteria and fungus growth, the cause rot and foot discomfort. SuperFabric instep panels prevent early boot failure from rope burn, the super-tough material resists cuts, abrasions, punctures, animal bites and rot.
Featuring Walk\'em Dry with advanced S2V Sieve technology that circulates air in and water out so feet stay dry, cool, and comfortable even in the most severe conditions. The unique rounded edge outsole ensures a stable foundation for every foot fall, dramatically reducing ankle injuries due to roll over.
Brand Rocky Video N/A