- Nominal Range: 50 to 500 meters depending on Sea Conditions and noise levels (see Sea Conditions)
- Transmit Output Power: 1/2 Watt PEP
- Reference Frequency: 32.768 kHz upper single sideband.
- Audio Bandwidth: 300 Hz to 3,000 Hz.
- Automatic Gain Control: Greater than 80 dB.
- Earphone: Ceramic with dynamic depth compensation
- Microphone: Not Applicable
- Transducer: Ceramic cylinder.
- Operating Depth: 130 feet of sea water.
- Battery Type: Alkaline 9 volt "transistor" type, OTS special high energy NiMH 9.6 volt rechargeable (RBN-9H)
- Weight in Air: 7 oz. (198.45 grams).
- XT-100-H Buddy Phone
- MKII-BUD Buddy Phone D2
- SCU-BUD/S Buddy Phone
- SP-100D-2 Digital Buddy Phone
- TEC-BUD/S Buddy Phone
- SSB-2010 Aquacom
- SSB-1001B Aquacom
- STX-101 Aquacom
- SSB-2000/1 Aquacom
- STX-100 Buddy Phone
The Ocean Technology System (OTS) RX-100-D2-A Buddy Phone is a receive only unit designed as an acoustic underwater listening device to be used with all Buddy Phone® or Aquacom® transceivers within range and on the same frequency. To use the OTS RX-100-D2-A Buddy Phone, the diver simply attaches the RX-100-D2-A to his or her own face mask by positioning the phone right over the ear and is ready to go. When the diver enters the water, the RX-100 powers up and cycles to the receive mode only - ready to only receive messages.
The OTS RX-100-D2-A Buddy Phone® has a new squelch which only allows signals at a specified strength over a threshold to be played over the speaker. This helps decrease bubble and marine biological noise. The OTS RX-100-D2-A is the most powerful tool an instructor or underwater tour guide can use. It allows verbal communications helping the new diver feel more secure.
Please see the OVERVIEW tab for a list of compatible underwater communication devices to the OTS RX-100-D2-A Buddy Phone.
Brand OTS Video No
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
List Price: $549.00$547.63
List Price: $399.00$398.00