Ordering Information (Please contact your Amron Representative for connectors not listed)In-Line ConnectorCableLocking SleevesDummy PlugsFemale SocketMale Pin18 in. (AWG SO)Female*Male*Female High Pressure (For use up to 20000 PSI)Male Low Pressure (for use up to 4000 PSI)Male High Pressure (For use 4000 PSI to 20000 PSIRMK-2-FSRMK-2-MP18/2K-FLS-D/SK-MLS-D/SRMK-3-FSRMK-3-MP18/3K-FLS-D/SK-MLS-D/SRMK-3-FSD-HPRMK-MPD-LPRMK-3-MPD-HPRMK-4-FSRMK-4-MP18/4K-FLS-D/SK-MLS-D/SRMK-4-FSD-HPRMK-MPD-LPRMK-4-MPD-HPRMK-5-FSRMK-5-MP18/5K-FLS-D/SK-MLS-D/SRMK-5-FSD-HPRMK-MPD-LPRMK-5-MPD-HPRMK-6-FSRMK-6-MP18/6K-FLS-D/SK-MLS-D/SRMK-6-FSD-HPRMK-MPD-LPRMK-6-MPD-HPRMK-7-FSRMK-7-MP18/7K-FLS-D/SK-MLS-D/SRMK-7-FSD-HPRMK-MPD-LPRMK-7-MPD-HPRMK-8-FSRMK-8-MP18/8K-FLS-D/SK-MLS-D/SRMK-8-FSD-HPRMK-MPD-LPRMK-8-MPD-HP
- Body Material: Special Neoprene, Molded
- Contacts: Copper Alloy, Hard Gold Plated per ASTM-B-488
- Voltage Rating: 600 VDC-contact factory for higher voltage requirements
- Pressure Rating, Mated: up to 20,000 psi
- Max Amps: 5.6
- 18 in. Long 18 SO AWG is Standard
- For Longer Custom Cable Lengths, Please contact Amron International to inquire about these Items and to receive a Quote.
* D=Delrin, S=Stainless Steel
The time proven rubber molded RMK series is one of the most inexpensive lines and has been used on all types of underwater instrumentation including: underwater lighting, communications, ROV's, thermistor arrays, hydrophone arrays, and all types of sonar systems.
Brand SEACON Video No