- Superior Ballistics - High-impact system exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2010, EN 166 and U.S. military ballistic impact requirements for spectacles (MIL-PRF-31013, clause 18.104.22.168) and goggles (MIL-DTL-43511D, clause 3.5.10).
- Flawless Optics - Precision manufactured interchangeable lenses ensure distortion-free vision, full side-impact protection and anti-fog performance.
- Rugged Duability - Robust design and materials protect and perform through all the rigors of combat. Anti-scratch lenses resist a wide range of chemicals, including DEET.
- Comms-Compatible Arms - Lean, extendable arms guarantee the utmost comfort, equipment compatibility and stay-put fit. Thinness ensures hearing protection and head sets work as designed while the overmolded underframe provides shock absorption and grip.
- Comfort and Retention - Soft durometer nosepad provides cushioning and grip. Secure-snap retention band clips firmly into frame, keeping eyewear in place even during high activity missions.
- APEL Approved - On the U.S. Army Authorized Protective Eyewear List (regular and large sizes only)
The Revision Sawfly Basic Kit - Desert Tan with Solar Lens is a top performing ballistic spectacle with interchangeable lenses; provides optimal fit, function and comfort. The precision manufactured interchangeable lenses ensure distortion-free vision, full side-impact protection and anti-fog performance. Robust design and materials protect and perform through all the rigors of combat.
Brand Revision Video N/A