- Designed for a variety of emergency utility situations
- Elongated handle for reaching tight places in addition to supplying more stability in your grip
- BK coated 440C stainless steel handle is covered in a PVC coating that adds durability and grip
- Overall Length: 6.1 in.
- Blade Length: 0.50 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.115 in.
- Blade Material: 440C
- Blade Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Blade Style: Rescue Hook/Strap Cutter
- Handle Thickness: 0.114 in.
- Weight: 2.0 oz.
- Sheath Material: ADC Soft Sheath (.4 oz.)
The Benchmade 15 Safety Cutter Rescue Hook was designed for a variety of emergency utility situations. The handle is elongated for reaching tight places in addition to supplying more stability in your grip. The rounded end of the hook provides safety from contact with the skin while the edge on the 440C blade steel slices through seatbelts, netting and clothing with ease. The black BK coated 440C stainless steel handle is covered in a black PVC coating that adds durability and grip. Comes with an ADC colored MOLLE compatible soft sheath and Malice clip.
Brand Benchmade Video No