- Provision for remote sensing and/or external output adjustment
- Short circuit proof with automatic recovery (electronic current limiting)
- Can be mounted on two surfaces (case sizes H8, H11)
- Over-voltage Protection: An internal preset over-voltage protector is available in models with outputs of 3 volts and higher. To order, add prefix “V: to the model number
- 230 Volt Input: All models can be alternately furnished for operation on inputs of 210- 250 VAC, 50-400 Hz. To order, add suffix “-230” to model number
Specifications Input Voltage 105-125 VAC, 50-400 Hz, single phase Remote Voltage Sensing Provision for sensing the output voltage across the load, so that drops in the load line are compensated, a standard feature Polarity Output is floating; either positive or negative terminal may be grounded or floated up to 300V above ground Ambient Operating Temperature -20 to +71°C Response Time Less than 20 microseconds Size Dimensions Weight M9 9.25 in. L x 5.12 in. W x 3.44 in. H 7 lbs 4 oz. M13 13.25 in. L x 5.12 in. W x 3.44 in. H 11 lbs H8 8.75 in. L x 7.37 in. W x 5.12 in. H 15 lbs 8 oz. H11 11.25 in. L x 7.37 in. W x 5.12 in. H 18 lbs 4 oz.
A broad selection of power supplies offering unusually high performance—many models have regulation of ±0.005%. Electronic current limiting and provision for remote voltage sensing are standard features. Rugged extruded aluminum cases include threaded mounting holes on bottom, back, and side, permitting several mounting options.
Many more options are available for the Acopian Regulated Power Supply. Please refer to the 2011 Amron International Catalog page in the Documents tab. You can also call Amron\'s award winning sales staff at 760-208-650 for help with your order today!
Brand Acopian Video N/A