- Air Cooled Deutz D2011C031 Diesel Engine
- Hayes PTO and Bearing Block
- Full Instrument Panel
- 15 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Air Cooler & ASME Rated 60 Gallon Volume Tank
- Hankison Filtration to .003 PPM Oil Vapor
- 4 Commercial Diver Manifold
- Simple to Operate, Reliable and Versatile
- Heavy Duty Powdercoated Offshore Frame with Vibration Isolated Inner Frame
- Primary Fuel Filter
- L/Min: 2690
- Cubic Ft/Min: 95
- Engine Power: 46.2 HP at 2800 RPM
- Max Op. Pressure: 200 PSI
- RPM: 1040
- Number of Stages: 2
- Length: 96 in.
- Width: 55 in.
- Height: 48 in.
- Machine Weight: 3100 lbs
- Lubrication: Pressure
- Air Quality: Grade D
Options (Call Amron for a Quote)
Low Pressure Regulator for Down Stream Pressure
- CO and/or O2 Analyzers
- Audible and Visual High Temperature Alarm
- Low Oil Shutdown
- Canvas Cover
- Air Start or 12 Volt Electric Start
- Low pressure Auto Switch to Emergency Back-Up
The Quincy 5120 Low Pressure Air Compressor Package features a Quincy 5120 basic two stage pressure lubricated, low pressure compressor with a Deutz diesel engine, designed for heavy duty commercial diving services. The Quincy 5120 Low Pressure Air Compressor Package standard build includes frame made of steel with powder coated surfaces, fork lift slots, four point lifting eyes, belt guard, and drip pan. This American-made product meets the highest standard of workmanship and performance in the commercial diving industry.
Brand Quincy Video No