- Loadless Start with Head Unloaders
- Rated 18.7cfm at 175 psi
- 1.24 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 1 Gallon Surge Tank with
- 1/2 in. Delivery Ball Valve
- 1/4 in. Drain Ball Valve
- Oil Filled 300 psi Stainless Gauge
- Over Pressure Valve
- Drain Valve
- Large Air After Cooler
- Check Valve
- Yanmar L100V6CA1T1AA 10hp Diesel Engine
- Electric and Recoil Start
- Low Oil Unloader
- 1in. Keyed Shaft and 15 amp Charging Circuit
- Tach/Hour Meter
- 12 volt Enclosed Battery
- Industrial Aluminum Caster Wheels and Rubber Feet
- Marine Grade 6061 Aluminum Frame with fold away handles
- Center Lifting Eye and Covered Bottom
- Aluminum Belt Guard
- Marine Grade 6061 Aluminum Compressor Plate
- All Equipment is Inset
- Low Pressure Air Compressor and Diesel have independent Vibration Absorption Mounts
- Length: 48 in.
- Width: 28 in.
- Height: 48 in.
- Machine Weight: 536 lbs.
- Stainless Steel Package (Call Amron for a Quote)
The Quincy 325 Low Pressure Air Compressor Package is designed as a compact, light-weight unit. The Quincy 325 Low Pressure Air Compressor Package includes a dependable Quincy Air Compressor driven by a Yanmar Diesel Engine which has proven itself the standard for small commercial diving air compressors for its reliability. Commercial diving industry leader, Quincy 325 Low Pressure Air Compressor features a loadless start with head unloaders, a Yanmar 10hp air cooled diesel engine with key electric start or pull start and lifting handles and wheels making it easy to wheel on and off the commercial diving job!
Brand Quincy Video No