- Boltless Design
- Made with multiple layers of high-performing, lightweight, high-tenacity ballistic aramid composites
- Quick-release buckle
- Adjustable moisture-wicking nape pad
- Meets and exceeds NIJ 0106.01 standards defeating Level IIIA rounds and velocities
- Medium: 6.5" – 7.125" (16.51 cm x 18.1 cm) 49 oz. (1.4 kg)
- Large: 7.25" – 7.875" (18.42 cm x 19.69 cm) 53 oz. (1.5 kg)
- X-Large: 7.875" – 8.25" (20 cm x 20.96 cm) 53 oz. (1.5 kg)
Modeled after the military Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH), the Protech DELTA 4 BOLTLESS helmet eliminates holes in the outer ballistic shell for uncompromising ballistic and impact protection. Composed of multiple layers of advanced composite aramid material and its unique thermal-molded Kydex® liner is vacuum-formed and secured with a durable foam adhesive.
The Protech DELTA 4 BOLTLESS suspension system is secured to the helmet liner, while the 4-point adjustable harness provides superior retention and balance for high speed/dynamic entries. Its ergonomically-contoured design offers maximum field of vision and unobstructed hearing. The Protech DELTA 4 BOLTLESS helmet is compatible for mounting related equipment such as Night Vision Goggles (NVG), gas masks, face shields and other communication electronics.
Brand Protech Video N/A