- UL Certification
- Heatsink Technology allows Princeton Tec lights can burn at extreme brightness levels for long periods of time without damaging the LED
- Regulated LED/Constant Brightness features a sophisticated regulating circuit that maintains initial brightness as long as the batteries have sufficient voltage
- Focused Wide Beam is an excellent choice for multipurpose activities
- Waterproof Rating Level 1 lights are designed for water resistance to splashing and quick dunkings
- Ultrabright LED are bright, efficient and provide a smooth, white, wide-beam
- Multiple Modes give you the flexibility to adjust your light’s brightness and/or beam width to illuminate greater distances or to conserve battery power, depending on your needs
- Beam: 35 lumens
- Lamp: 8 Ultrabright LEDs
- Batteries: 3 AA Alkaline or Lithium
- Burn time: 70 hours
- Weight: 226 g
The Princeton Tec Corona regulated-LED headlamp floods your entire field of vision with an even distribution of light. Designed to reduce eye fatigue, the Corona's wide beam eliminates the need for your eyes to adjust quickly from very bright to dark areas, as they do with standard, narrow beam lights. Excellent peripheral lighting simulates normal daylight conditions and allows you to take advantage of your entire field of vision without moving your head.
Proprietary heat sink technology and eight shock-resistant, wide-angle Ultrabright LEDs are the foundation of the Corona. You can switch between 8-, 5-, 3- or 1-LED output, making it a great hands-free lighting choice to satisfy all of your outdoor, work and personal lighting needs. An innovative circuit system allows you to fine-tune the brightness level on each of the four LED modes so you can go from flooding your entire camp site in bright light to reading in your tent. Shine light where you need it using the pivoting head assembly. For the perfect fit, adjust the durable nylon head strap.
Brand Princeton Tectonics Video No