- Hydraulic motor with variable speeds
- Ideal for cutting pipe, tanks, structural steel, profiles and other materials
- Designed for the toughest service in refineries, chemical plants, utilities, pipelines, underwater construction, offshore oil and demolition applications
- Cut pipe up to 24 in. OD
- Chain clamps and profile clamps available for accurate 90° cutting of pipe and structural steel
- 2-3/8 in. stroke for heavy-duty cutting
- Ideal for cutting in confined spaces
- Accommodate heavy-duty blades up to 37 in. long
- Optional saw blade guides to increase blade stability
- Power: 3.8 HP
- Flow Range: 4 GPM
- Hydraulic Pressure: 2000 PSI
- Strokes per Minute: 100-500
- Blade Stroke: 2-3/8 in.
- Hose: 1/2 in.
- Weight: 13.5 lbs
Contact your Amron Sales Representative for our full list of saw blades
The hydraulic portable power hacksaw is perfect for cutting pipe, structural steel and other materials underwater. Used on commercial dive jobs to cut pipe up to 24 inch OD.
Brand Unitec Tools Video N/A
Will my tool operate if I use a lower flow rate than what would be considered optimum for the tool to operate?Yes, most tools have an optimal flow range, as long as the gallons per minute delivered to the tool is within this range the tool will work. However, please be award that the tool will run at a slower speed based on the flow rated delivered to the tool. Basically, the lower the gallons per minute the slower the tool will run.