- Ideal for industrial, construction, marine and mining applications
- Hydraulic motor safe for underwater use
- Drill structural steel and other metals
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion
- Manually operated permanent magnet with ratchet control has holding strength of 1300 lbs
- Lightweight, rugged machine for cutting up to 2-1/16 in. diameter holes with Annular Cutters
- Easily converts to a standard drill press with a chuck for conventional twist drills up to 1/2 in diameter
- Includes automatic lubrication
Portable Hydraulic Magnetic Drill: Part Number HB-4400 Includes
- Safety straps
- Allen keys
- Operating instructions
- Motor Power (Hydraulic): 1.5 HP
- Hole Capacity: 2-1/16 in. Dia.
- Twist Drill Capacity: 1/2 in. Dia.
- No Load Speed, Variable: 0-630 RPM
- Hydraulic Supply: Flow 6.5 GPM at 2000 PSI
- Magnetic Force (1 in. plate): 1300 lbs
- Weight: 48-1/2 lbs
- Dimensions: 21-1/4 in. H x 6-1/2 in. W x 12-1/2 in. L
- Automatic Lubrication: Included
Model HB-4400 is ideal for drilling holes up to 2-1/16 inch diameter in industrial, construction, marine and mining applications. Hydraulic motor is safe for underwater use.
Manually operated permanent magnet with rachet control has holding strength of 1300 lbs.
Brand Unitec Tools Video N/A
Will my tool operate if I use a lower flow rate than what would be considered optimum for the tool to operate?Yes, most tools have an optimal flow range, as long as the gallons per minute delivered to the tool is within this range the tool will work. However, please be award that the tool will run at a slower speed based on the flow rated delivered to the tool. Basically, the lower the gallons per minute the slower the tool will run.