For gauges not listed in the pull down menu, please reference the Amron International 2011 Catalog - Page 84 or the Perma-Cal Part Builder Document located in the Attachments tab.
- Inconel X-750 helically wound sensing element that has no mechanical moving parts
- Withstands a 50% overpressure without going out of calibration
- Outstanding for vibration, pulsation and shock environments
- Internally dampened to reduce pointer flutter during vibration
- Flange models available in six colors for color coding of ranges or test panels
- Rugged and safe ABS high impact plastic case with solid front - blow out back - the safest design
- Very small internal volume, a safety feature in case of misapplication or catastrophic failure
- Internal, replaceable 316 SS filter snubber
- Standard 316 SS stems and fittings
- Proof Pressure without Calibration Shift: 150% of Full Scale pressure
- Burst Pressure: 5x Working Pressure
- Accuracy Grade:
- 3A: ± .25% full scale (includes NIST Cert)
- Grade 2A: ± .5% full scale or ± .5% Midscale/± 1% full scale
- Wetted Parts: Inconel, Stainless Steel and Silver Braze
- Calibration: Vertical position standard
- Media Temperature:
- -65° to +250°F with ABS case
- -65° to +600°F with Aluminum case
- Ambient Temperature:
- -65° to +190°F with ABS case
- -65° to +400°F with Aluminum case
The advantage of Perma-Cal® direct drive over conventional C-tube gauges is simple; there is only one moving part. No gears, linkages or springs to wear or break. Perma-Cal® gauges maintain their structural integrity and accurate calibration in the most demanding environments even during prolonged and rugged use. Perma-Cal® direct drive pressure gauges provide the lowest cost of ownership by giving the best value in durability, reliability and accuracy.
Brand Perma-Cal Video No
Do Perma-Cal gauges conform to any standard and do they come with any certs?
Yes, Perma-Cal gauges conform to ASME B40.1 and come with a calibration cert traceable to NIST.