- Eight cracking pressure choices from 1/3 to 100 psi
- Blow-out resistant seat design
- Back stopped poppet
- 316 stainless steel and brass construction
- Body Construction Material: Brass
- Operating Pressure: Brass 3000 PSIG
- Cracking Pressure: 1 PSIG
- Connection Sizes: 3/8 in.
The Parker C-Series check valve is designed for positive unidirectional flow control of liquid and gases. This check valve features a resilient, custom molded, blow-out resistant seat design. The C-series check valve offers pressure and temperature ratings up to 6000 psig and 400 degrees F.
Brand Parker Video No