- Massif® Wolverine™ Stretch Nomex® fabric passes the stringent ASTM D 6413 standard for flame resistance
- Fabric offers abrasion resistance and FR protection
- Digital FR leather palm and fingers for excellent durability and tactility
- Leather and stretch fabric combination improves dexterity and venting
- Digital leather knuckles offer protection
- Articulated thumb for increased control
- Leather wrist stirrup creates support and a snug fit
- Double-needle stitching for durability
- Pull loop for easy on/off
- Kevlar thread
- Average weight: 2.9 oz./82 g (size L, per pair)
S M L XL XXL *CIRC. OF HAND in. 7 - 7 1/2 8 - 8 1/2 9 - 9 1/2 9 1/2 - 10+ 10 - 10 1/4 cm 18-19 20-22 23-24 24-25+ 25-26 **LENGTH OF HAND in. 6 1/2 - 7 7 1/2 - 8 8 1/2 - 9 9 - 9 1/2+ 9 1/2 - 9 3/4 cm 17-18 19-20 22-23 23-24+ 24-25
*Measure the circumference of the hand, not including the thumb, with a relaxed tape.
**Measure the length of the hand from the longest finger to the bend in the wrist.
The Overlord Short Gloves brings dexterity and protection to the field. This design offers superb weapons-handling performance. Massif® Wolverine™ Stretch Nomex® fabric gives flame resistance protection. Digital FR leather on the palm and fingers gives excellent tactility, while strategically placed vents manage moisture. Leather knuckles and wrist stirrups provide support and protection. Double-needle stitching prevents blown seams in the field.
Brand Outdoor Research Video N/A