- Massifï® Wolverine™ Stretch Nomex® fabric passes the stringent ASTM D 6413 standard for flame resistance
- Fabric offers abrasion resistance and FR protection
- Digital FR leather palm and fingers for excellent durability and tactility
- Leather and stretch fabric combination improves dexterity and venting
- Digital leather knuckles offer protection
- Articulated thumb for increased control
- Leather wrist stirrup creates support and a snug fit
- Long cuff for overlapping FR protection
- Double-needle stitching for durability
- Average weight: .9 oz./82 g (size L, per pair)
High-tech, fire-resistant fabrics. Massif fabrics pass stringent ASTM D 6413/F2302 flame resistance safety standards. Flame resistance is inherent in the fabric and will not wash out.
S M L XL *CIRC. OF HAND in. 7 - 7 1/2 8 - 8 1/2 9 - 9 1/2 9 1/2 - 10+ cm 18-19 20-22 23-24 24-25+ **LENGTH OF HAND in. 6 1/2 - 7 7 1/2 - 8 8 1/2 - 9 9 - 9 1/2+ cm 17-18 19-20 22-23 23-24+
*Measure the circumference of the hand, not including the thumb, with a relaxed tape.
**Measure the length of the hand from the longest finger to the bend in the wrist.
This Outdoor Research Overlord Gloves are a tactile combat glove that brings dexterity and protection to the field. The design offers superb weapons-handling performance. Massif® Wolverine™ Stretch Nomex® fabric gives FR protection. Digital FR leather on the palm and fingers gives excellent tactility, while strategically placed vents manage moisture. Leather knuckles and wrist stirrups provide support and protection. Extended gauntlets offer wrist protection and overlapping FR performance. Double-needle stitching prevents blown seams in the field.
Brand Outdoor Research Video N/A