- Image Device: 1/3 in. Exview CCD Sensor 410,000 Pixels
- Sensitivity: 0.001 Lux
- Resolution: 550 Horz. lines
- PWR (12-24 VDC): @120 ma.
- Lens: E-Iris, 3.6 mm f1.4
- Horz. FOV: 70 deg
- Length: 5 in. (125 mm)
- Diameter: 1.58 in. (40 mm)
- Dry: 6 oz. (0.2 kg)
- Wet: 3 oz. (0.09 kg)
- Depth rating:
- 1000 ft. (300 m) For Plastic Version
- 3000 ft. (1000 m) For Stainless Steel Version
- Housing: Black Delrin or Stainless Steel
- Connector: XSK-5-BCL
The UWC-325 helmet mountable color mini camera from Outland Technologies is optimized for very low light conditions. The sensitive 1/3 in. Exview CCD sensor has a resolution of 410,000 pixels. The camera has a sensitivity of 0.001 lux and features an E-Iris 3.6 mm f1.4 lens.
Brand Outland Technology Video No
Can Outland Technology install another manufacturer’s connector on their cameras and/or lights?
Yes, they can install any connector you request as long as the connector will fit on the camera or light housing. You will also have to provide a wiring diagram for the new connector that will mate with the camera system you’re planning to use with the camera or light. There will be an additional cost as well.