- Push-to-Talk control included on one side of the earphone muff
- The CDK-6 is perfect for fast response and when space is a factor
- Many team leaders utilize the CDK-6 in small craft operations
- The SSB-2010 Diver Unit is NOT included in the CDK-6 Accessory Kit
- Microphone: Noise cancelling (boom mic. on headset)
- Frequency Range: 30 to 35 kHz
- Cable: 55 ft. of cable with male and female amp connectors
- Earphone: Dual earphone headset with boom microphone
- Push-to-Talk (PTT): Installed on one side of the earphone muff
CDK-6 Surface Accessory Kit - P/N: OTS-900015-007 Includes:
- (1) Deluxe Headset with Boom Microphone - P/N: OTS-910019-007
- (1) 55 ft. Transducer Cable - P/N: OTS-910017-000
NOTE: The transducer that is included with the SSB-2010 will be used on the Transducer Cable of the CDK-6 Surface Accessory Kit.CDK-6 Compatibility ChartSSB-2010 (Not Included)SSB-1001B (Not Included)
The Ocean Technology Systems CDK-6 Surface Accessory Kit converts SSB-2010, SSB-2001B or SSB-1001B into a portable surface station. The kit consists of one deluxe headset with boom microphone (OTS-910019-007) and a 55 foot transducer cable (OTS-910017-000) including connectors. The CDK-6 is perfect for the fast response and when space is an issue. Many team leaders utilize the CDK-6 in small craft operations.
When the underwater transceiver or telephone has been converted to a portable surface station, all you have to do is lower the transducer cable into the water and all divers within range and same frequency will be able to communicate.
Please see the OVERVIEW tab for the compatible communication systems.
Brand OTS Video No
Does the CDK-6 Surface Accessory Kit come with a transducer?No. The transducer that is included with the SSB-2010 will need to be removed (unscrewed) and installed on the CDK-6 Transducer Cable.