- UL Classified L
- Meets NFPA 1983.01 edition construction requirements
- Exceeds NFPA 1983.01 edition strength requirements
- Exceeds ANSI/OSHA strength requirements
- Gate opening: .826 in. (21 mm)
- Major-axis strength: 30 kN
- Gate open strength: 9 kN
- Minor-axis strength: 9 kN
- Weight: 3.70 oz (105 g)
- Length: 4.48 in. (113.8 mm)
- Width: 2.78 in. (70.6 mm)
When your needs call for a "Light Use" demand (at least 6,000 lbs. according to the NFPA), the Omega line of aluminum carabiners is ready for action.
In typical Omega tradition, every single one of their carabiners is individually tested to half its rated strength before leaving Omega Pacific's production line (look for the tell-tale indentations in the corners for proof). You'll also find familiar features like flat-spin rivets and true interior radii on each carabiner, as well. Each of our industrial aluminum carabiners is UL Classified to meet or exceed NFPA 1983.01 standards.
One of Omega Pacific's most popular carabiners, the Modified D is built from aircraft quality aluminum alloy with internal locking threads eliminate rope wear.
Brand Omega Video No