- Surface to diver communication system
- Single channel
- 6V DC lead battery allows up to 48 hours operation
- 33 foot cable length
- Headphone connection
- Volume control
- ABS anti-shock case
- Water resistant case with pressure compensation valve
- Type: Wireless Ultrasonic
- Activation: Upon Connection/Switch
- Transmission: PTT
- Receiving: Automatic
- Speaker Volume Adjustment: Yes
- System Type: H-SSB
- Frequency: 32.768 KHz
- Working Range: 200 m (600 ft)
- Rated Depth: Surface Unit
- Powered By: Rechargeable 6V Lead
- Autonomy (total): 48 h
- Low Battery Autonomy (after alarm starts): 1.5 h
- Low Battery Alarm: 1 beep/30 sec under 4.8 V
- DAT: No
- Transmit/Receive Cycle: No
- Squelch: Automatic
- Color: Black/Red
- Length: 10 in.
- Height: 11 in.
- Width: 8 in.
- Weight: 8 lbs.
M105 Digital Single Channel Transceiver Surface Unit - P/N: ORI-OR033126 Includes:
- Push-To-Talk (PTT) Microphone - P/N: 8595
- Microphone Support Clip - P/N: OR034640
- Rechargeable Battery 6V - P/N: 21038
- Battery Charger 110-220 / 6V - P/N: OR008615
- LED Battery Tester
- Transducer Cable 33 ft (10 m) - P/N: 8608
- Transducer Cable Bag
- User Manual
OCEAN REEF's M105 Digital Single Channel Transceiver Surface Unit with Battery Tester is a surface to diver communication unit which allows surface personnel to talk with divers in the water and vice versa. The unit uses a 6V DC lead battery, allowing up to 48 hours of operation, or may be hardwired to a 12V DC source.
The system is activated only when the transducer is connected, preventing unwanted loss of battery power. To start communication, the transducer must be lowered into the water. The standard cable length for the transducer is 33 ft (10 m). Transmission is activated by pressing the microphone button, which will emit a short beep letting divers know transmission is about to begin. It will return to receive mode when the button is released.
Brand OCEAN REEF Video No