- Moisture Retention system reduces dry mouth and enhances comfort
- Moving orifice balancing system which makes breathing easy throughout the dive
- Patented primary air sensing channel system to breathe comfortably under high demand conditions
- "Diver Adjustable" venturi to prevent unwanted free-flow
- Dry air bleed system which prevents internal contamination and improves reliability
- Tank Connector: Yoke Valve Connector
- High Pressure Ports: 2 HP Ports
- Low Pressure Ports: 5 LP Ports
- First Stage Type: Piston, Balanced
- First Stage Environmentally Sealed: Yes
- Second Stage Type: Unbalanced, Non-Adjustable
If you’re a warm-water diver who gets that awful feeling of dry mouth, you are going to love Sherwood Scuba's Oasis Scuba Regulator. Sherwood has exclusively developed two, second-stage moisture-retention fins for the Oasis that keep your mouth cool and comfortable all-dive long.
The Oasis also features Sherwood’s unique dry first stage, a Wisdom® mouthpiece which comfortably eases the bite needed to hold the regulator (reducing jaw fatigue), and two primary-flow ports that boost outlet pressure to the second stage for easier breathing. Sherwood’s exclusive baffled-and-extended exhaust tee reduces bubble size and moves them out of your line of visio, which also reduces regulator bounce and jaw fatigue. Sherwood’s patented, moisture-retention fins reduce dry mouth and allow you to direct air flow and optimize breathing characteristics to match any dive condition.
Sherwood Scuba equipment is for use only by individuals trained and certified by a nationally recognized scuba training agency. For further information, please consult your Sherwood Owner’s Manuals.
Brand Sherwood Video No