- Easy to use - Ergonomically designed comfort grip with automatic switch off after ten minutes
- Easy to read - Once you have completed your analysis, simply freeze your reading on the display
- Easy to carry - The O2EII® is fitted with a handy wrist lanyard
- Easy to maintain - The O2EII® oxygen sensor has a long life and is easy to change
- Analyzer Type: Portable
- Power: 1 9V PP3 battery
- Display: 4 Digit LCD
- Operating temperature: 23 to 122 degrees F (-5 to 50 degrees C)
- Storage temperature: -4 to 122 degrees F (-20 to 50 degrees C)
- Dimensions: 5.25 in. x 2.75 in. x 2.25 in. (130 mm x 70 mm x 55 mm)
- Weight: 8 oz. (225 grams)
- Warranty: Electronics - 3 years
- Analyzer Approvals: CE Marked
- Gas Detected: Oxygen
- Mode of Operation: Electrochemical
- Range: 0.1 to 100%
- Accuracy: ± 1% of reading, ± 0.2% of O2
- Response Time: 90% <15 seconds
- Warm Up Time: <5 seconds
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Expected Life: 4-5 years in air
- Warranty: 36 month graded warranty
O2EII® Portable Nitrox Analyzer - P/N: SA1N01BG96N008 Includes:
- (1) O2EII® Portable Nitrox Analyzer
- (1) EII Adaptor
- (1) Wrist Lanyard
- (1) Sensor Saving Plug - P/N: 8000-6016A
- (1) Compensation Chart
- (1) User Manual
This Analyzer uses Analox Sensor:
The Analox O2EII® Portable Nitrox Analyzer is an accurate fast response hand held oxygen analyzer, specifically designed for monitoring O2 content in Diving cylinders, for Nitrox Diving or verifying Dive Quads. This Analox O2EII® is provided with a unique dome adaptor, allowing you to sample straight from the dive/gas cylinder without pressurizing the O2 sensor. The unit also offers a clear digital display, a hold feature – enabling you to take a reading and hold it, and will automatically switch off after 10 minutes.
This Portable Nitrox Analyzer is designed with an internal oxygen sensor, to ensure accuracy in the most extreme environments, the cell is provided with a 3 year graded warranty. The internal PP3 battery provides approximately 4000 hours continuous use. Calibration is quick and easy to carry out prior to use, with the assistance of the Analox temperature compensation chart.
The Analox O2EII® Oxygen Analyzer is designed to measure Oxygen levels in the range 0.1-100% O2 for tank oxygen level verification. The O2EII® is ergonomically designed, and equipped with several features to ensure ease of use, and reliability. The instrument has been designed to be held in the left hand to enable ease of use when checking your tank. It is fitted with a large digital display and operates from an internal temperature compensated electrochemical oxygen sensor. Power is provided by a 9V battery which will last for approximately 1 year before replacement is necessary. The O2EII® will automatically switch off after 10 minutes to ensure battery life is not compromised if the instrument is accidentally turned on.
As a diver, confidence in your mix means you can relax and enjoy your dive. Now you can check your tanks on the boat, making sure the tank you filled is the tank they hook up! The new Analox O2EII® is designed to be a major step forward in diver safety. Building on the success of the Mini O2DII, the O2EII® retains the same qualities but with many additional features.
The O2EII® is water and drop resistant. Designed specifically for the diving industry – whether you may be a Sport (NITROX), Commercial or Military diver- where hostile environmental conditions are the norm not the exception. Your O2EII® is supplied ready to use, all you need to do is push in the EII adapter.
Brand Analox Video No