- High visibility ANSI approved flourescent yellow cover
- 64 sq. in. of ANSI reflective tape
- Backflap with reflective tape
- 1F auto hydrostatic inflator technology
- 5-year maintenance-free inflator unless inflated
- SecureZip™ closure
- Lightweight and comfortable design
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™
- Provides 35 lb of buoyancy when inflated
- Status indicator window: green means it's ready to go
- Cylinder is contained inside bladder to protect against corrosion
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on bladder
- Backup oral inflation tube
- D-ring for kill-switch attachment
The MD3183 Inflatable PFD with HIT (Hydrostatic Inflator Technology) is Mustang Survival's top-of-the-line inflatable PFD. Constructed of ANSI approved high visibility materials also worn by police, EMS and traffic controllers the MD3183 T3 is their brightest inflatable yet.
The Hydrostatic Inflator Technology offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and not inadvertently due to rain, spray or humidity. Exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years or until inflated. Made for the most severe marine environments the Inflatable PFD with HIT will meet the challenges of the most demanding users. It also features the patented SecureZip™ closure system to ensure the PFD will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity and still opens effortlessly upon inflation.
This low profile PFD ensures high visibility and is lightweight and comfortable enough that you'll forget you're wearing a PFD!
Rearm kit available, see Accessories for details.
Brand Mustang Survival Video