- 64 sq. in. of SOLAS reflective tape
- Hammar 1F auto hydrostatic inflator
- No maintenance required for 5 years unless inflated
- Lightweight and comfortable design
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™
- Provides 35 lb of buoyancy
- Cylinder is contained inside bladder to protect against corrosion
- Durable 420-Denier nylon and heavy duty polyurethatne coated nylon
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on badder
- Backup oral inflation tube
The award-winning MD3183 Deluxe Inflatable PFD with HIT (Hydrostatic Inflator Technology) is Mustang Survival's top-of-the-line inflatable PFD. Designed for serious users with exclusive technology that enhances safety and minimizes maintenance. The T2 version features 64 square inches of SOLAS reflective tape on the outer shell and back flap. The back flap can be custom-screened for company or agency identification.
The Hydrostatic Inflator Technology offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and not inadvertantly due to rain, spray or humidity. Exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years or until inflated. Made for the most severe marine environments the Deluxe Inflatable PFD with HIT will meet the challenges of the most demanding users. It also features the patented SecureZip™ closure system to ensure the PFD will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity and still opens effortlessly upon inflation.
The Auto Hydrostatic Inflatable PFD is USCG approved for commercial use on Uninspected Commercial Vessels (UCV) less than 40 feet long, when worn in lieu of Type II and III PFDs under 46 CFR 160.064 and are approved under 160.076.
Rearm Kit available. See Accessories.
Brand Mustang Survival Video