- Hood offers a water-tight fit; face seal gives top protection from water and wind exposure
- Full length body zipper gives a water-tight seal
- 5 mm neoprene removable mitts provide warmth and stow in sleeve pockets
- Non-slip durable rubber soles provide traction on wet surfaces
- Detachable inner buoyancy liner constructed of closed-cell AirSoft™ foam for maximum flotation and thermal insulation; liner can be un-snapped and removed for in-the-field repairs and cleaning
- Inflatable head pillow supports the head at an optimum flotation angle and provides additional buoyancy
- SOLAS grade reflective tape on shoulders and arms aids in nighttime detection; whistle and buddy line included
- Welded nylon outer shell provides waterproofness; high performance urethane coated nylon exterior makes repairs & cleaning easier
- Neoprene wrist seals allows for easy donning and a better seal
- Storage volume has been reduced by 17% compared to a conventional neoprene suit
- High-pitched hailing whistle
- Buddy Line for tethering
- Size: Universal Adult
- Mass: 110-330 lbs
- Height: 4 ft. 11 in. - 6 ft. 7 in.
When lives are at stake, having an immersion suit with the quality and performance of the Mustang Survival OC8000HR Ocean Commander Immersion Suit is essential. The Mustang Survival OC8000HR Ocean Commander Immersion Suit is 45% lighter than conventional neoprene suits, is easy to get into and so flexible that it's ideal for abandonment procedures.
The Mustang Survival OC8000HR Ocean Commander Immersion Suit is feature-laden to give you the highest level of protection. Donning is made easy with a full-length zipper, neoprene wrist seals and removable neoprene mitts; mobility is enhanced through non-slip rubber soles that provide traction on wet surfaces; the welded nylon outer shell provides waterproofness; a detachable inner buoyancy liner is constructed of Mustang AirSoft foam for maximum flotation and thermal insulation. The suit also includes an inflatable pillow to support the head at an optimum flotation angle, SOLAS grade reflective tape on shoulders and arms to aid in nighttime detection, a whistle to alert rescuers and a buddy line to prevent drifting apart from crew mates.
Brand Mustang Survival Size Adult Universal Video No