- Integrated Sailing Harness - The integrated sailing harness is incredibly lightweight and exceeds ORC standards
- 1F auto hydrostatic inflator technology
- Inflator is maintenance free for 5 years unless inflated
- Lightweight and comfortable design
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™
- Provides 35 lb of buoyancy when inflated
- Cylinder is contained inside bladder to protect against corrosion
- Durable 420-Denier nylon and heavy duty polyurethane coated nylon
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on bladder
- Backup oral inflation tube
- Integrated sailing harness exceeds ORC standards
- D-ring for kill-switch attachment
Designed for serious sailors with exclusive technology that enhances safety and minimizes maintenance, this is Mustang Survival's most popular inflatable PFD in the sailing community.
The Hydrostatic Inflator Technology offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and not inadvertently due to rain, spray or humidity. Exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years or until inflated. Made for the most severe marine environments the Deluxe Inflatable PFD with HIT will meet the challenges of the most demanding users. It also features the patented SecureZip™ closure system to ensure the PFD will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity and still opens effortlessly upon inflation.
This lightweight and comfortable PFD can be worn over a T-shirt on warm days or over thicker garments in colder conditions. It is low profile and allows for maximum mobility. The neoprene Comfort Collar™ is soft on your neck and is part of a sleek design that is so comfortable you'll forget you're wearing a PFD.
Note: TAA (Trade Agreement Act) compliant version is available on GSA Advantage or from Amron, contact our award winning sales staff for details.
Brand Mustang Survival Video