- Identify your department with custom silk screened backflap
- 1F auto hydrostatic inflator technology
- Inflator is maintenance-free for 5 years from date of manufacture. Upon inflation, it is essential to inspect and re-arm your PFD before next use
- SecureZip™ closure
- Lightweight and comfortable design
- Neoprene Comfort Collar
- Provides 35lb of buoyancy when inflated
- Status indicator window: green means it's ready to go
- Cylinder is contained inside bladder to protect against corrosion
- Durable 420-Denier nylon and heavy duty polyurethane coated nylon
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on bladder
- Backup oral inflation tube
- D-ring for kill-switch attachment
- Size: Universal
- Approval: USCG - UL1180 - Inflatable PFDs 160.076 - Type V (Commercial Use); Type II (Recreational Use)
- Re-Arm Kit: Mustang Survival MUS-MA7214 Re-Arm Kit for MD3153; MD3183; MD3154; MD3184; MD3188
Note: The Mustang Survival MD3183 Inflatable PFD GS version is made in China, which is a Trade Agreement Act (TAA) compliant country. The other MD3183 PFDs are not TAA compliant.
The award-winning MD3183 LE Inflatable PFD with HIT (Hydrostatic Inflator Technology) is Mustang Survival's top-of-the-line inflatable PFD. Designed for serious users with exclusive technology that enhances safety and minimizes maintenance, this is Mustang Survival's most popular inflatable PFD.
The Hydrostatic Inflator Technology offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and not inadvertently due to rain, spray or humidity. Exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years from date of manufacture or until inflated.
Made for the most severe marine environments the Inflatable PFD with HIT will meet the challenges of the most demanding users. It also features the patented SecureZip™ closure system to ensure the PFD will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity and still opens effortlessly upon inflation. The MD3183 LE includes a back flap that can be silk screened with your department identification. This low profile PFD is designed to be worn in conjunction with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and lightweight and comfortable enough that you'll forget you're wearing a PFD!
*Please Note: This product is a USCG Type ll and USCG Type V Commercial with Type ll performance when worn on uninspected commercial vessels less than 40 ft. in length and not carrying passengers for hire.
Brand Mustang Survival Video No
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
List Price: $85.63$66.62