- Manual inflation - inflates when wearer pulls activation cord
- Safety inspection window - window allows user to easily inspect inflator status: green indicates inflator is ready for use
- Lightweight design for high mobility and allows PFD to be easily worn over a shirt or jacket
- Durable nylon construction
- Comfortable neoprene collar eliminates neck irritation
- 35lb buoyancy
- USCG Type III and Type V Approved
Mustang Survival's line of Deluxe Inflatable PFDs combine the advanced safety of inflatable technology with product enhancements such as comfort-improvement features and a safety inspection window to easily tell users if the inflator is ready for use. The VelcroTM closure makes it easy to wear and maintain while closing to the outside to reduce chafing around the neck and chest; the neoprene Comfort CollarTM eliminates neck irritation. Made for recreational enthusiasts and professionals alike, the MD3085 sports a manual inflation system and is lightweight and close-fitting to ensure it doesn't interfere with daily activities.
Manually-activated inflatable PFDs are inflated by pulling the inflation cord that hangs from the PFD at waist-height. They will not inflate when they get wet or are immersed in water. Manually-activated PFDs are a great choice for activities such as paddling, wade-fishing and swimming where there is a reasonable chance you will end up in the water and are confident you will be able to pull the inflation cord when you need it. They are also ideal for situations where control over PFD inflation is desired.
Re-arm kit available. See Accessories for details.
Note: TAA (Trade Agreement Act) compliant version is available on GSA Advantage or from Amron, contact our award winning sales staff for details.
Brand Mustang Survival Video N/A