- Extra room in high movement areas for maximum mobility and comfort
- Zippered ankle gussets assist in donning and doffing
- Leather abrasion patches offer protection from petroleum, fuel oils and soiling
- Multiple pockets for storage of notepads, pens and survival equipment
- Insulated thermal protective hood, stored in the right leg pocket
- Patented Tug-Tite® closures at the wrist and ankles enhance the in-water hypothermia protective performance by minimizing cold water flushing
- Compatible with any lifejacket
Size Chest Size Medium/Long - 9 36-39 in (91-99 cm) Medium/Regular - 8 36-39 in. (91-99 cm) Medium/Short - 7 36-39 in. (91-99 cm) Small/Long - 6 33-36 in. (84-91 cm) Small/Regular - 5 33-36 in. (84-91 cm) Small/Short - 4 33-36 in. (84-91 cm) X-Small/Long - 3 30-33 in. (76-84 cm) X-Small/Regular - 2 30-33 in. (76-84 cm) X-Small/Short - 1 30-33 in. (76-84 cm) Medium/X-Long - 9A 36-39 in. (91-99 cm) X-Large/Long - 15 42-45 in. (107-114 cm) X-Large/Regular - 14 42-45 in. (107-114 cm) X-Large/Short - 13 42-45 in. (107-114 cm) Large/Long - 12 39-42 in. (99-107 cm) Large/Regular - 11 39-42 in. (99-107 cm) Large/Short - 10 39-42 in. (99-107 cm) Large/X-Long - 12A 39-42 in. (99-107 cm)
The Mustang Survival MAC10 Constant Wear Aviation Coverall is a close fitting, anti-exposure suit for pilots and passengers flying over marine environments. Designed to replace multiple garments used to protect aircrew from individual operational hazards, the integrated three layer suit offers protection from fire and its radiant heat, cold exposure, cold water immersion and drowning. A durable, flame resistant Nomex® anti-static outer layer provides protection for the inherently buoyant, thermal protective wetsuit. An inner layer of Nomex® provides further fire protection and comfort. Even after being significantly marred by fire or puncture, the suit maintains its flotation and hypothermia protection.
Rugged leather abrasion panels are integrated into the knees and seat offering protection from petroleum, fuel oils and soiling. Multiple pockets provide storage for notepads, pens and survival equipment. An insulated thermal protective hood, stored in the right leg pocket, minimizes heat loss and provides additional fire protection for the head.
Brand No Video No