- Available in four set ranges
- Swift, simple external adjustment
- Built-in snubber assures positive, repeatable performance of valve and gauge by protecting against surges, pulsations and entrained solids inclusions
- Entire unit length only 3 in.
- Outfitted with 1/4 in. NPT female inlet and outlet ports
- Pressure Set Ranges
- Style 3: 30-150 PSI
- Style 4: 150-500 PSI
- Style 5: 500-1000 PSI
- Style 6: 1000-3000 PSI
- Inlet Operating Pressure:
- 0-3,000 PSI (Brass)
- 30-8000 PSI (Stainless Steel)
- Proof Pressure:
- 6000 PSI (Brass)
- 10000 PSI (Stainless Steel)
- Temperature Range:
- -15° to 250° F (Viton)
- -40° to 250° F (Buna-N)
- Body Material:
- PLV- 255B—Forged Brass
- PLV- 255S—303 Stainless Steel
- PLV- 255O—316 Stainless Steel
- Seal Material: Viton or Buna-N
- Connections (Inlet and Outlet):
- 1/4 in. NPT Female (PLV- 255B and S)
- 1/2 in. NPT Female (PLV- 255O)
- Overall Length: 3 in. (7.62 cm)
Protect your expensive high accuracy gauge with the Model PLV-255 Pressure Limiting Valve from Amron. Designed for use with liquids or gases at operating pressures up to 3000 psi. The Model PLV-255 Pressure Limiting Valve is readily adjusted by one external adjusting screw and lock nut. The valve automatically shuts pressure off to the gauge if level rises above adjustable pre-set limit. Pressure is automatically restored when the level falls below preset value.
There is a printable part builder diagram under the Attachments tab. This diagram is also viewable in the "More Views" section.
For products not listed in the pull down menu, please contact Amron International to inquire about these items and to receive a quote.
Brand No Video No