- Rigid foam core provides both strength and buoyancy for water rescue immobilization.
- Strapping system allows the rescuer to immobilize and restrain combative patients.
- Split-leg design allows for easy independent leg traction\, accessibility\, and compatibility with the Stokes basket litter.
- Shoulder strap design prevents both lateral and horizontal movement of the patient during extrication and transportation.
- Constructed of yellow resin for high visibility.
- Load Capacity: 250 pounds in fresh water and 300 pounds in salt water.
- Dimensions: 3.25 in. D x 14 in. W x 65.75 in. L
- Weight: 15 lbs. (6.8 kg)
The Miller Full Body Splint/Litter is a spine immobilization board and litter featuring full head and body harness and buoyant enough to support a weight of 250 pounds in fresh water and 300 pounds in saltwater.
The uniquely designed head harness and body straps along with the split leg board with a 14 inch width of the splint/litter keeps the patient totally immobile, allowing for an easy and comfortable extraction even from confined spaces without affecting the patient's safety.
Brand Bound Tree Video No