- Made to US Military specification MIL-T-44047E
- 6-Pocket design
- 2 Front slash pockets and 2 rear inserted pockets with snag proof pocket flaps
- 2 Bellowed 3 pleated cargo pockets with drain holes and snag proof button flaps
- Fused flaps*
- 2 Adjustable side tabs, secured with 4 bartacks
- Reinforced seat and knee patches
- 4-Button fly closure
- Belt loops with 2-1/4 in. wide opening, secured with 2 bartacks
- Nylon drawstring leg ties
- Felled inseam, outseam and seatseam
- 50/50 Vat Dyed Cordura Nylon Cotton Rip-stop**
* Unless current specifications prohibit
** Nylon 66: High tenacity nylon fiber. No melt, no drip thermal preferences with superior moisture management and quick drying ability. Higher durability, abrasion and comparable busting strength.
Some branches of the military still issue BDUs just like these. Countless law enforcement, governmental and security agencies as well. Tru-Spec offers these excellent quality and very familiar SDUs in durable, non-fading, high quality 50/50 vat dyed Cordura nylon cotton rip-stop and in a choice of the two most widely used camo patterns. Tru-Spec provide these BDUs worldwide, proving that good ideas never go out of style.
Brand Tru-Spec Video N/A