- Made to US Military specification MIL-T-44047E
- 6-Pocket design
- 2 Front slash pockets and 2 rear inserted pockets with snag proof pocket flaps
- 2 Bellowed 3 pleated cargo pockets with drain holes and snag proof button flaps
- Fused flaps*
- 2 Adjustable side tabs, secured with 4 bartacks
- Reinforced seat and knee patches
- 4-Button fly closure
- Belt loops with 2-1/4 in. wide opening, secured with 2 bartacks
- Nylon drawstring leg ties
- Felled inseam, outseam and seat seam
- 50/50 Vat Dyed Cordura Nylon Cotton Rip-stop**
* Unless current specifications prohibit
** Nylon 66: High tenacity nylon fiber. No melt, no drip thermal preferences with superior moisture management and quick drying ability. Higher durability, abrasion and comparable busting strength.
Tru-Spec Military BDU/DCU Trousers are just like the BDUs that some branches of the military still issue. Countless law enforcement, governmental and security agencies as well. Tru-Spec offers these excellent quality and very familiar BDUs in durable, non-fading, high quality 50/50 vat dyed Cordura nylon cotton rip-stop and in a choice of the two most widely used camo patterns. Tru-Spec provides these BDUs worldwide, proving that good ideas never go out of style.
Brand Tru-Spec Video No