- Patented design places lenses in the ocular orbit for vastly improved field-of-view
- Ultra low internal volume makes clearing fast and nearly effortless. It also reduces the upward pull caused by the buoyancy of a larger air space
- Compact shape reduces in-water drag and improves stability, especially when diving in a strong current.
- Cardanic Joint Buckles rotate both up-and-down and in-and-out for a customized and pinch-free fit
- Counter-posed push button activation makes strap adjustments fast and holds the strap securely in place once set. The system is also easy to use when wearing gloves
- Wide headpiece on silicone strap conforms to the user’s head to ensure a comfortable, secure fit
- High-grade silicone material allows the facial skirt to flex and naturally mold around facial contours for a leak-free seal
- Shatterproof, tempered glass lenses suitable for diving and snorkeling meet ANSI standards
- Color options: Clear skirt - Black, Blue, Pink, White Arctic, Black skirt—Black
The Aqualung Micromask is a revolution in mask design. The Micromask delivers a wide-angle view in an ultra-compact package. The Micromask is effortless to clear and its low profile is ideal for any diver that wants to reduce in-water drag. While scuba divers love it, it is sure to be a favorite among the free diving community.
The Micromask's innovative, patented structure positions the lenses inside the “ocular orbit” or the natural facial recesses of the eyes. Never before have lenses been so close to the eyes. This close proximity of the lenses to the eyes significantly improves peripheral vision while maintaining an incredibly low internal volume.
Brand Aqua Lung Video No