- TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) ribbing provide excellent protection without hindering mobility
- Anti-static 2-way stretch material provides maximum comfort
- TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) hook and loop closure for a secure fit
- Tacky rubberized grip material on the thumb and index finger extends wear and durability
- Reinforced finger tips for added durability and protection
- 2 mm EVA foam panels reduce impact and vibrations
- Anatomically designed 4 mm EVA foam panel reduce impact and vibrations
- Durable synthetic leather palm
- Intended uses: tactical/special operations, shooting, mechanic's work, heavy equipment maintenance and handling, aircraft maintenance, armored vehicle maintenance, vehicle inspection, weapons handling, logistics operations, construction, search and rescue operations
- Color: Black
- EVA foam palm pads
- Spandex stretch panel thumb area
- Length: 10.75 in.
- Width: 5.0 in.
- Height: 1.5 in.
- Weight: 0.35 lbs
When you’re in the business of serving the public and managing risk, the Mechanix Wear TAA M-Pact® Glove will help you get the job done. This glove has consistently proven its superior ability to perform and protect. Features include: anatomically engineered direct sonic welded rubber top, EVA foam palm pads, tapered finger stretch side panels, a Spandex stretch panel thumb area, and wrap-around rubber molded wrist closure.
Brand Mechanix Wear Video No