- Hard knuckle with a layer of Kevlar® on top provides the ultimate in knuckle protection
- TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) ribbing provide excellent protection without hindering mobility
- Anti-static 2-way stretch spandex material provides maximum comfort
- Reinforced fingertip panels in high wear areas enhance grip and durability
- Tacky rubberized grip material extends wear and durability
- Wide elastic cuff with a hook and loop closure gives a comfortable and secure fit
- Anatomically designed 2 mm EVA foam padding panel reduce impact, recoil, vibrations and hand fatigue
- 4 mm EVA foam heal pad incased in tacky rubberized grip material
- Form-fitting closure provides a secure fit to the wrist
- Machine washable
- Intended uses: military, law enforcement, firearm operation, maintenance repair operations
- Color: Covert Black
- Molded Kevlar® knuckles
- Rubberized fingertip panels
- Anti-static 2-way stretch spandex material
- Length: 10.5 in.
- Width: 4.25 in.
- Height: 1.5 in.
- Weight: 0.30 lbs
Those empowered to make decisions also need to feel empowered to act upon them. The Mechanix Wear M-Pact® 3 Covert Black Glove will give them the confidence to do so. This highly specialized glove combines the features of the M-Pact® and M-Pact® 2 with the addition of Kevlar® molded knuckles, impact-absorbing molded Thermal Plastic Rubber finger protection and an anatomically shaped multi-layer leather palm with EVA interior foam padding.
The M-Pact® 3 Glove has proven time and time again to protect soldiers from blunt force impact and abrasion in the field without sacrificing valuable dexterity. Form-fitting Kevlar® knuckles and Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) finger guards disperse damaging blows to your hand so you can maintain your focus during operations. The palm is fully padded and fingertips are reinforced to provide comfort and durability in the field. Made with anti-static Spandex.
Brand Mechanix Wear Video No